Some users may encounter the VC140.dll problem when try to install Mirroid on PC.
It means that the VCRUNTINE140.dll file is missing from your computer. It could happen to some particular computer system. Do not worry, here is the fix:
1. Please check your computer operating system, see if you're running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
(1) Click the "Windows" button → Settings → System → About
(2) Under Device Specifications → System type, see if you're running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
2. Download the proper file to your computer
3. Download and install the file and restart your computer
If the problem still remains, You can also download the DX Repair Tool to fix this problem. You can follow the guideline here to run the DX Repair Tool.
Note: The Repair tool is only in Chinese, please make sure to follow our guideline.
1. Download the DX repair tool
2. Click "Tool" → "options" as the picture shows
3. Select "Expend" → "Start to expend", after it is done, click "OK"
4. Click "Detect and repair"
5. After it is done, you can restart your PC and try to install Mirroid again